I am full of deceit

You probably won't find what you're looking for

21 April 2005

Filler

Bob is visiting now. He's playing Halo. I'm jealous, I won't lie. I wish I was playing KOTOR. I know some of you (maybe two) know what I mean.

Let me ask a question of any xbox owners out there. When you're setting up a multiplayer game in Halo, and you're at the game setup screen, and your xbox is shown, does it have a name? Because mine is named Pirate. I didn't choose this name, it gave the name to itself. Should I be worried?

So, I don't know if I'm trying to change my blogging habits or what. I'm not doing very well at maintaining anything. Maybe I'm looking for a fresh start. There are always things I want to post when I'm not at a computer, and when I get to the computer, I'd rather not stay on it for very long.

Please be patient. I am trying. And please help me change my name.

ps. I'm posting these before posting the location of this blog, so that there's at least something to read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home