I am full of deceit

You probably won't find what you're looking for

22 April 2005

Fixed

The comment problem is fixed. I created a blog, or rather, I created an account and then a blog and I had one title, but I wanted a different title for it. But instead of just changing the title of the blog it gave me a whole new one, under the same account, at the same address. I don't understand.

Anyway, it's working now. I am still trying to figure out some things, including text size, which always resorts back to normal when I click 'post'. We'll solve that problem. Also, can we post pictures on here? For free? That would be awesome. I have some great ideas for pictures. Right now most of them involve my car, Optimus Prime. Let your imagination wrestle with that for a bit.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home