I am full of deceit

You probably won't find what you're looking for

30 August 2007

The Once and Future Miss Teen USA

The crisis is over. No worries. Time heals and this too shall pass and all that.

Have you seen the girl who's really dumb? I don't mean that in a negative way. I mean it in a "wow, I'm really sorry that this is all over TV and the internet. Good luck being 17" kind of way. To be fair, plenty of people would have had the same answer or worse. And besides, it's not like things on the internet stay around more than a few days.

She came in fourth.

Work kind of sucks right now. Or I suck. I had a headache all day yesterday until I took some medicine in the evening. But then this morning (6am rocks) it came back and it was the exact same headache. Only now it was worse and I wanted to vomit. I don't think it was a migraine because you're supposed to see spots of light with those. Maybe that will be tomorrow.

Independence Day is on. Welcome to Earf.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 4:28 PM, September 05, 2007, Blogger depression said…

    You don't have to have spots with migraines. I rarely get migraines but mine have spots and twirling lights but no pain. wierd.

    I feel as though you need someone to reach out and grab your arm and point you in the right direction. There are options open to you that you believe mean failure. They are not failure. There are options open to you that take bravery. Somtimes a combination of both is what you need. It's a scary, hurtful world out there. I can grab your arm....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home