I am full of deceit

You probably won't find what you're looking for

18 June 2007

Buttermilk Biscuits!

I kinda want an iPhone. Gross. Try not to think about it. Try not to stare.

Remember REM? I just thought of that song that has a lot of "Try not to..." in it. Yeah, I just looked it up. It's called "Try Not to Breathe" and it was on Automatic for the People, which I owned but can't find and therefore can't listen to right now. And now I'm thinking about Nightswimming. And these songs we grew up with.

This is an update. Read it, and weep for your future!

I am almost done with Battlestar Galactica: Season 3. It's all I have left to watch and I'm both terrified and thrilled to finish it. And then I'll experience what everyone else has already been going through, the waiting.
And almost done with The Historian. And I am so terrified and thrilled to reach the conclusion of that!

Other than that, work is long and sometimes wearying. And it's really hot here.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • At 9:09 AM, June 20, 2007, Blogger Class of 2000 officers said…

    I really should have just read the next line instead of repeating "try not to think about it. try not to care" until my brain hurt tyring to figure out what song that was.

    sigh.

     
  • At 7:26 PM, June 21, 2007, Blogger i might be Amy said…

    of course you are only interested in switching carriers because yours won't let you have the iPhone! it's all about leaving your cellular options open, and only one company gives you the option of being the future owner of an iPhone...

     
  • At 3:32 AM, June 22, 2007, Blogger Monsterbeard said…

    barf. that's the whole problem. why do I have to sign up with one specific company? Why do I have to sign a 2 year agreement? I understand the risks, but what about 6 months? Boo to all phone companies.

     
  • At 2:36 AM, June 24, 2007, Blogger Robert C. said…

    Sure, phone companies are a bad deal. But the iPhone is so pretty. And I am tired of Sprint. Maybe AT&T will be better.

    Let me know when you're done with BSG Season 3, so we can dish.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home