I am full of deceit

You probably won't find what you're looking for

22 January 2006

Links for the Ladies

Well, it's been one week. And my report at the end of the week is mostly positive. Nothing bad has happened in any way and the only downside of this move so far has been the loneliness, which is to be expected given the circumstances.

In the meantime, Seth was able to preempt me on two internet finds I had wanted to share with you. First the Chuck Norris facts, and then the Punch-Out video. But, now I can show him up with three amazing videos that go beyond the possible to the impossible!

First, supposed test footage from the upcoming Transformers movie.
And then the Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny. Did you see the Arrested Development reference?
But true nirvana comes in the form of Nintendo characters battling Michael Jackson.

I might have more important things later. Stay with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home