I am full of deceit

You probably won't find what you're looking for

05 October 2007

If Halo was my job, I'd get fired

I haven't updated. The last two weeks have been nothing but work and Halo 3. Which is to say work sucks and Halo 3 is fun.

That's me. It's my...Gamercard.

Work doesn't suck. It just mostly sucks. Its like finding a pizza box in the trash and there's still an untouched pizza in the box! It's free pizza... but it's in the trash. That's like my job. It's really nice to train people about how to be a good barista, but it really sucks being overwhelmed with trainees, not getting paid enough, and dealing with the bureaucracy (hard to spell!) of a corporation. It ends up draining on me. I might quit. Or I'll just stop caring.

I need something more creative. Is it possible to find a job where the two sides of your brain, right and left, are able to operate in unison? Is that a job people have? Or is your hobby your way of using the other side of the brain? So if I got a creative job, I'd make syllabuses in my spare time.

I really do think I'm hilarious.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home