I am full of deceit

You probably won't find what you're looking for

02 February 2006

Birthday Links

Well, I had a great weekend (5 days) at home. Thanks to everyone I saw for making it so wonderful. It was a great way to celebrate the birth of me. And I got some nice things. Dances with Wolves anyone? I'm on this Old West/American Indian kick and it doesn't seem to be leaving any time soon. And Band of Brothers with my dad. If there's anything a father and son should watch together, it's probably that. Or Frequency. Frequency is very father/son. Band of Brothers is just... historic. The hardest part is knowing that we aren't watching a movie, but something that is based on real history. And I'm willing to bet we're seeing the lighter side of the war. But anyway. My Old West thing has gone so far that I plan on renting The Magnificent Seven, a western adaptation of Akira Kurosawa's Seven Samurai (That's a great movie, Hoi!).

I don't have much else to update about, so here are some cool things I found around the internet, although Bob has some amazing links himself.

This is a fan site for Captain Picard. Please have the sound on.
And there's a cool site trying to compile old video game endings.
And here's a great Nintendo fan movie, that might have you in tears.
And then this is mainly for Catherine and Bob, and then anyone who has played Halo and seen The Lord of the Rings. It's nice.

And, read the articles that Bob links to, because they are always great to read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home