I am full of deceit

You probably won't find what you're looking for

04 July 2006

I Saw Hostel Tonight

My blog entries are too long. I’ve known this for a while but I wasn’t sure how irritating it was for others until… recently. I just get caught up in reading my own brilliant thoughts that I can’t stop. So I’m sorry.

One of the speeches I gave for Inco 103 (Public Speaking) just came back to me. It was entitled “How to Play Perfect Dark.” It was early in college, maybe sophomore year, at time when Catherine and I lived under the same roof back home, and much of our valuable time was spent destroying the lives of simulated villains on the N64. And you’re supposed to give an informative speech on what you know, so there we have it.

The cover of the 50th anniversary edition of Fahrenheit 451 is really well done. You know those giant book covers they have on the wall of Barnes & Noble’s? This cover would look great up there. Conveniently, I’m in a B&N right now.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:26 AM, July 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ever since Fahrenheit 9/11 came out, I can't remember what the numbers are for Fahrenheit 451.

    This blog entry was too short!

    I wish I was playing Perfect Dark right about now...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home