I am full of deceit

You probably won't find what you're looking for

29 May 2006

Married to the Sea

Too long, much too long. Have I shown you guys this yet? It's a webcomic called Married to the Sea, and it's done by a married couple (who each have their own comic) from Columbus, Ohio. It's sometimes very funny and other times a little too vulgar, but all in all a good read. They take old 19th and early 20th century drawings and put funny words next to them. Catherine could never get over this one, but others might be just as effective. I once suspected Lyndsey and her husband, but they are either great at playing dumb or had no idea what I was talking about.

I've got to send shoutouts to all the people who have accomplished a great deal at this time. Proud graduates from accredited universities. Talya, Catherine, Katie, and Jess are all graduated or will soon from each of their institutions, and I'm very proud of all of them for their efforts. Hooray for learning and degrees and lawyers and college! Hooray!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home