I am full of deceit

You probably won't find what you're looking for

06 May 2006

Where is the Router Plug?

I can't upload all the pictures from the rally yet because people are moving in right now and we haven't gotten the internet situation figured out just yet. However, as soon as I can, I will. It was a great time in D.C., although all the museums closed before the rally ended. And I have to tell you that I cut my hair. I donated about 11 or so inches of hair to Locks of Love while I was home because the time had finally arrived. It was actually harder than I thought, which is weird because it's why I grew my hair out in the first place. I'll be sure to show you all the pictures from that also. Soon.

May 9th is Nintendo's E3 press conference, where we'll finally learn the secrets to their new console, the Wii (no, I'm serious. It's pronounced "We").

3 Comments:

  • At 3:00 PM, May 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You cut your hair? That makes me sad. But Renea thinks it's cool that you gave it to Locks of Love, and so do I. But I had just gotten used to it, top-knot!

    Pictures, soon, please. The people demand it.

     
  • At 10:50 PM, May 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    FINALLY someone has answered my question about the Wii. Geesh. I have to eat dinner now.

     
  • At 9:41 PM, May 07, 2006, Blogger shorttallnotatall said…

    well, you know what they say: hair today, bald tomorrow. at least no one will find a hair in their tea.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home