I am full of deceit

You probably won't find what you're looking for

25 July 2006

Superior Visors!

I've been not posting. Did you guys know I got a promotion? I'm officially a shift supervisor, and besides the pay raise, I get to boss around the underlings (also known as my co-workers) and be in charge of maintaining order while the manager is gone. Behold my great powers! I shall smite you from on high atop my supervisory crag of power (Since I work at Argo, you might call it an Argo Crag? Anyone?).

Before I give a sufficient update, you should check out comics, because comics bring joy to an internet gone wrong. Check out Comet 7 because it has fun art and funny punchlines. I especially enjoyed this one. And if you're in the mood for dinosaur clipart with witty text, check out Dinosaur Comics, particularly this empowering exploit.

That was a joke. Tell me, how are you?

2 Comments:

  • At 1:18 AM, July 26, 2006, Blogger Class of 2000 officers said…

    AGRO CRAG. (!)

     
  • At 2:01 PM, July 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That last Dinosaur Comic: I really like it when Gob makes the same joke (on Arrested Development), although I dislike the green dinosaur. Also, I think Gob uses the phrase when he's being attacked. Anyway, congratulations again on the promotion.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home