I am full of deceit

You probably won't find what you're looking for

02 May 2007

As If Things Aren't Weird Enough

Why can't the size of my font be remembered? Why can't I set it to something besides Largest to Smallest? I should really take the time to make this place look a little more "me."

I'll find out about this new job on Friday. Which is to say they'll make me an offer. But I'm free to refuse it. Will I? Stay tuned.

I'd really like to save up money and then just do whatever for a month or something. I know a lot of people do that, but I specifically want to drive west (something I still haven't done) and see Portland. I'm hearing more and more great things about it. But I have a friend who has plans to move to Montana. Missula, Montana. Check.

I have tickets to Spider-Man 3 at Midnight tomorrow. Are you jealous? Not as jealous as all the people there who see me in my Spider-Man black costume. Oh baby.

I'd like to talk later about some things. Remember, WTO, FTAA, immigration issues, who the hell am I? That's a synopsis of what you can expect either later tonight or tomorrow. It's also similar to the conversation I had with my Mexican-American friend. Yes, I can say my because she's the only person I know who is of Mexican descent.

NEWS ON THE MARCH! Is having a hard deadline of October 1st a good thing for the situation in Iraq? Can you suggest an answer that no one is hearing? Discuss

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home