I am full of deceit

You probably won't find what you're looking for

10 May 2007

Ninjas are Instruments of Death

Patrick- I started blogging again to give you a suckerpunch to all five of your senses! No one ever sees a ninja coming! And... wait, you thought Spider-man 3 was "o.k."? Maybe you need a slap to those senses. Did you see it? And the emo peter is a problem because he's ruining it for all of us who really are emo! Seriously, no one should see this movie. I can't stress that enough. If you want, watch the first two back to back, you'll enjoy them and pretend that every Spiderman movie of the last 10 years has been great.

I'm watching a show on Animal Planet right now that features a prehistoric aquatic dinosaur being ambushed by sharks and/or another prehistoric aquatic dinosaur. I kid you not. Thank you CG.

And just now I may have run out of things to say for the moment. Yup. Ok then.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

  • At 8:37 PM, May 13, 2007, Blogger Class of 2000 officers said…

    i didn't know sharks and prehistoric aquatic dinosaurs were mutually exclusive.

    the more you know...

     
  • At 1:25 AM, May 14, 2007, Blogger Bryony said…

    hi chris. pan's labyrinth is an amazing movie. seeing it will counteract the terribleness of spiderman 3. check it out if it's playing anywhere around you.

     
  • At 11:02 AM, May 14, 2007, Blogger Class of 2000 officers said…

    BRYONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    where are you? come to my house.

     
  • At 5:51 PM, May 14, 2007, Blogger Monsterbeard said…

    Bry-Bry, I saw it! I liked it, although there was some graphic violence that was hard. You know what I mean.

    Lyndsey- Did you know sharks are over 350 million years old? Yup, older than the dinosaurs. So they were around to hunt prehistoric aquatic dinosaurs.

     
  • At 6:18 AM, May 15, 2007, Blogger Class of 2000 officers said…

    you guys want to go get some Bromley? I'll call Megan Kuhn. and Benita.

    (three comments in one post...that's too many. It's for Bryony, Chris. Don't get an ego.)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home