I am full of deceit

You probably won't find what you're looking for

01 November 2005

Crap: Episode One

I failed to read on Saturday or Sunday. Can you believe it? I can. However, after guilt for the weekend, I successfully read my bible for Monday. Matthew 18 and 19. It's really sad when, after Jesus says that you shouldn't divorce except for unfaithfulness, the disciples say "If this is the situation between a husband and wife, it is better not to marry." (19:10) That makes marriage sound scary.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:17 AM, November 01, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is getting crappy. I dislike that other guy more, but this guy as well. Will he come and talk to us too?

     
  • At 1:27 PM, November 01, 2005, Blogger Monsterbeard said…

    Ok, I thought I could avoid it, but that was foolish of me to think that. I'm shutting it down. But that real guy was creepy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home