I am full of deceit

You probably won't find what you're looking for

31 October 2007

Pre-Party

Updates for next time:
I kept a record of all the debit card transactions I went through from last Tuesday, October 23, until this Tuesday. One week. Prepare to poop your pants. Detailed reports will follow at my leisure.
Script is on schedule. Unveiling likely tomorrow night, although if you get an invite, you might not get it until Thursday. But November 1st is a promise I am keeping.

Meet the Robinsons will blow your mind. I'll explain in due time.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 7:24 AM, October 31, 2007, Blogger Robert C. said…

    Excellent, I have been keeping records of my debit card transactions through whenever I first got my debit card until now. I have the bank keep the records for me using little machines.

    They distributed the machines to all the stores I go to so that they could keep track of my transactions!

    Pretty cool. But I'm sure your report will be better. Mine ends up getting pretty depressing after a while.

    *

    Also, I am excited about this unveiling of which you speak.

     
  • At 10:22 PM, November 01, 2007, Blogger Class of 2000 officers said…

    your update better include a pie chart.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home