I am full of deceit

You probably won't find what you're looking for

13 July 2005

The G8

So, I spent about 15 minutes yesterday putting together a witty satirical cartoon of the G8 Summit. I even had panels and everything. But then when I tried to scan it, all the words got all blurry and chicken scratched. So, if anyone wants to come over to see a political cartoon that isn't worth the trip, let me know. I'll give you the gist:

In one panel, the G8 (seriously, I drew a G and an 8, together they had 8 legs) says "What do you call a continent that is so indebted to you that it has no chance of ever paying it all back?" And then in the next panel it says "A renewable source of income! HA!" Then Africa says "My insides hurt."
In the last panel, the G8 has left Africa till next year and Africa takes a saw to itself, saying "Well, there's only one thing to do." And little Madagascar is saying "I hate everything."

I'll leave you to your imaginations.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:20 PM, July 14, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dude, you should come over and try to use one of our scanners. ralph has only the best for scanners and scanning software and programs for pictures.

     
  • At 9:56 PM, July 20, 2005, Blogger Patrick said…

    I love you, Chris. I really do. But not the way Talya does. That'd be weird.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home