I am full of deceit

You probably won't find what you're looking for

11 July 2005

New Places to Go, New People to See!

I've added two new links to my section of "Cool People I Don't Know" on your right. One of them is to Wikipedia, the most amazing child the internet has yet birthed. If you don't believe me, think of anything you wish you knew more about and type it in, and enjoy the flood of knowledge that sweeps over you. My favorite entry? It could be the Harry Potter index, but more likely it's the Giant Hornet. I know. You're crapping your pants with anticipation. I exaggerated when I told some of you that it was the size of your palm, although queens can grow up to 2.2 inches in length. But check it out. More importantly, check out how the Japanese honeybee defeats this behemoth. Coolest thing ever. Read it all, together we'll squeal excitedly about the power of knowledge.

The second new link is to Par-T-Com productions, which is made up of both people I knew and didn't know in college. They are very clever and very talented, and I am pretty sure that they will be very very famous in less than 5 years, so make sure you join the club now so you're not a poser later. Poser.

The brother has also been added, but to the list of Cool people I know. While I hesitate to label him "cool," I will place him at the front of the line, as he is first in my life and first in my heart. There will be no objections, I trust.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home