I am full of deceit

You probably won't find what you're looking for

12 November 2007

Face

Did you know Mitt Romney's name is spelled Mitt? What is that about? What an ass.

My car got a boo-boo. A big one. It's in the front. It looks like a crater. I have no car. I have the estimate. Gulp.

Here's why Meet the Robinsons is amazing:
1. Time travel paradoxes. Yes we all saw Donnie Darko and blah blah, but this is cartoons.
2. Cartoons. Yes they're still around and still fun even though you're not still a kid.
3. Evil robots. Robots are one thing, but I'm talking evil robots. You don't get that often.

I'm totally excited for Mass Effect, coming out two days before thanksgiving. Mass Effect is a game. It's like when all you wanted to do as a kid was be Luke Skywalker. And now you can, only there aren't annoying things like George Lucas to screw it up.

I joined Facebook. No, I don't know why.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home