I am full of deceit

You probably won't find what you're looking for

30 May 2007

Entertainment for Here or There

Let me take this time to direct you to some changes in the Monsterbeard links.

First, Bob has moved to a new blog (for the moment) that he wants to call "Bobservations." Yes, yes, that chuckle is what he wants. You should read it because he's pretty interesting when he updates.
Second, Seth has also made a somewhat temporary switch to Tumblr, for whatever reason, and he lives far away in LA, so reading his blog is a good way of knowing what's up with him, since you can't just hang out that easily.
Thirdly, I left Katie out of the initial list because I didn't realize she was still updating. In fact, I still dont' know if she does, but I am very close with her, so she is great.
And bringing up the rear, I have a friend from Chicago who is currently touring with a group called Komen on the Go, which is great. Her travels and travails are recorded (for the time being) at her new blog. So you can go read about the behind the scenes of breast cancer awareness.

And, Lyndsey uncovered a hilarious website that posts the all too familiar notes we find (or leave) for others at Passive-Aggressive Notes. If there are more, I'll be sure to post them. Also, the above people links will be added momentarily. Read this from the CS Monitor in your downtime. I haven't yet. I'm working on it. And in case the last post didn't express it, I really am happy about toughening up on Sudan.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home