I am full of deceit

You probably won't find what you're looking for

22 May 2007

Marco DeMarco

I'm boring. I don't have much to say right now. I'd love to talk about how great Avatar or Battlestar Galactica is, but the dorks have probably seen more than I have and the non-dorks don't care.

Heroes! Did anyone watch the season finale? It was disappointing, but I still like the series. It was only disappointing because the series tends to hover on greatness. Like, oooh, people with abilities, only they don't really use them to do cool stuff very often. But with its popularity, Season Two might have better effects and thus, more action.

I finished my revision of my screenplay. Did I mention I was writing a screenplay? I think like a year ago I said it would be done in a month or two. Well eventually I actually finished it (around Christmas) and now I've finished revising it. I'm not yet comfortable enough to let anyone just read it or critique it, and I don't want to force it on people, but I am probably going to give it to a small number of friends and family in the hopes that they might give me good insights and feedback. I don't want to say that you are on this list, because there's the chance that you don't want to be on it. And there's the chance that I'm afraid of putting you on it. Do you know what I mean?

Tell you what: If you would like to be on that list, send me word. And then you are probably on it. But this is not an instant thing. We are looking at a few weeks from now at least.
And I'll give you this: The title is The Pirate Princess.

Thanks for keeping this between us.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

  • At 1:23 PM, May 24, 2007, Blogger Robert C. said…

    I would like to be on that list.

     
  • At 5:10 PM, May 24, 2007, Blogger Class of 2000 officers said…

    Please send your manuscript along with our wedding video to:

    Teters.
    Bangs, OH

    Thank you.

     
  • At 10:24 PM, May 24, 2007, Blogger i might be Amy said…

    hey! i'm commenting! on your blog! i am a novice commentor and/or commentator, therefore you should be honored. as previously mentioned, i totally want to be on this oh-so-exclusive list. i am in norfolk, virginia at a courtyard marriott and there is a tiny fridge in the dresser underneath the TV. crazy.

     
  • At 2:17 PM, May 25, 2007, Blogger crankin said…

    it would be swell if you gave me one.

     
  • At 4:15 PM, May 28, 2007, Blogger shorttallnotatall said…

    hi, i'd like to be on The List. we're in a fight if i'm not.

     
  • At 1:54 PM, June 22, 2007, Blogger Marco said…

    My name is Marco DeMarco (for real) why did you use that for the title of your blog? I too love movies and one day wish to write a few ideas floating around in my head on some paper, and eventually form it into a screenplay. CYA

    Marco_DeMarco@hotmail.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home